Avalon (1248 West Adams Blvd.)
Click here to view a slideshow of exterior photos for Avalon
Click here to view a Virtual Tour of one of the units
Click here to view unit Floor Plans
Avalon, located between Orchard and Ellendale, is a new (August 2002
Completion) 15-unit building that boasts some of the largest units of
student housing around campus. Avalon offers 2 and 3 bedroom units.
Leases for Avalon run from August 1st, 2004 to June 30th, 2005.
Walking time to Tommy Trojan: 20 minutes
Biking time to Tommy Trojan: 5 minutes
Monthly Rate for the School Year
Size: 2 BED/2 BATH (avg. 1120 square feet), 3 BED/3 BATH (avg.
1450 square feet)
Price: 2 BED/2 BATH - All Sold Out
3 BED/3 BATH
- All Sold Out
* based on 4 person occupancy
** based on 6 person occupancy
See Leasing for information on how to reserve a unit, and when you can
take a tour.
Rates subject to change before lease signing.
All of our properties are managed by a caring and professional staff.
• Spacious bedrooms fit 2 comfortably
high-speed internet access (2 Ethernet connections
per bedroom and 2
in the living room)
Dish Network TV service (120+ channels including several
in the living room and bedrooms
(1 complimentary receiver per apartment)
• 2 phone lines per bedroom and 1 in the living room
• Underground, gated, covered, and reserved parking
(1 space per
bedroom, included in rent)
• Full size kitchen w/dishwasher, microwave, full size gas stove/oven,
refrigerator/freezer (w/ icemaker), and garbage disposal
• 9-foot ceilings
• Central Air - Heat and Cool
• Large Balcony in every unit
• Secured Intercom System Door Entry
• Community Sun Deck with patio furniture located on the roof
of the building
• Light and Bright unit w/Large Living Areas
• Full laundry facilities
• Most units have walk-in closets (check the floor plans above)
• 2 sinks in each bathroom (except for 105, 205 and 305)
• Porcelain tile entries to the unit (except for 105, 205 and
• USC Tram picks up in front of the building
• Trash chutes on every floor
• Great views of Downtown, Century City, and "Hollywood"
Sign from sundeck
and upper-floor units
Copyright © 1999 [Conquest Student Housing]. All rights reserved.
June 04, 2009